Service quality

Service quality

Saturday 1 November 2014

Good hospitality experience at Vistana,Penang

Last weekend, my family and I travelled to Penang for a short trip cum my good friend's wedding dinner. We booked a family suite there which has 2 bedrooms, a dinning area, a study room and 2 bathrooms.

We like the rooms there and the people there. All of them are very friendly, includes the employees there.

My encounter: The moment I step into the hotel, I feel homely, the doorman gave a very warm welcome and the bellboy came forward to help unload our baggage without any hesitation. The first impression of the hotel was good, no is excellent.

At the check in counter, you can see that there are 4 counters and all 4 of the counters staff are all very busy, either answering calls or assisting other guest checking in. Although they are all very busy, they maintain the smile, the welcoming warm smile at all times. They also acknowledge my presences at the counter with good eye contact. They impress me with their professionalism.

After checking in, there was a butler assign to my room. He looks cheerful and warm. He makes us feel like home coming. He patiently explain on the secured door for all suite rooms, the F&B outlets available, the facilities and the good food nearby.

Conclusion: Guest pay to stay in a hotel, which includes service. This hotel really showed me the service quality they have and is impressive. All employees there are really friendly and patient. They even maintain their smiles throughout my stay there. Sad to say that this kind of good service quality is lagging in Singapore.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment